fredag 3 april 2009

Humans controlling robots with thought!

Cant say that I am surprised. I would rather say "its about time!". There has been a lot of articles about programs and games controlled by the mind and I think that one obvious direction it should take is to control robots with it. Now its just a matter of time before we can use this in warfare. Looks like they have been working on it for a while. That mind control device he is sitting on doesn't look like something you put together over a month. Must be some cool stuff in that huge box behind him.

I love the fact that he is wearing those plastic shoes that are so popular. If I remember correctly those shoes were the cause for destroying expensive hospital equipment because the shoes get charged with static electricity. Maybe someone should call Honda and inform them of this.

Read more

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar